I regularly inform myself with the Federal Office of Public Health and the Swiss Shiatsu Association SGS about the current measures in order to be able to offer you a beneficial and safe Shiatsu
Careful hygiene is particularly important now. Please adhere to the following measures - they are for the health of all concerned:
- Please wear a protective mask when entering the building, in the entrance area, waiting room and in the toilet.
- On arrival at my practice, I ask you to wash your hands with soap.
- Please change your street clothes for the treatment and bring freshly washed clothes for Shiatsu (top, trousers, socks).
- Cleaning cloths and disinfectants are available in the Shiatsu room. Please make use of them.
- Therapist and client wear a protective mask for the preliminary talk and for the treatment (except in prone position). You are welcome to bring a mask with you or receive a disposable mask
- If you have a cold, breathing difficulties, fever or other flu symptoms, please cancel the Shiatsu appointment in good time and stay at home.
- If you belong to a risk group and would like a Shiatsu treatment, please contact me.